Share This On:
Marcus Dennis, 32, succumbed to knife injuries he received from his 35-year-old brother sometime after 2 o’clock Sunday afternoon.
The siblings who reside in Green Bottom, May Pen had an argument and the elder brother reportedly used a knife to inflict several wounds to Dennis’ upper body.
He died at hospital.
The police say a third brother who also suffers from mental illness arrived home to find one brother with a knife and the other covered in blood.
More Caribbean Stories
- Official accuses Trinidad private sector of being lazy October 18, 2019
- US ‘salesman’ caught with ammunition at Jamaican airport October 16, 2019
- Guyana: Tuschen residents nabbed with over 90lbs of marijuana October 16, 2019
- Trinidad: Baby’s skull fractured in fight October 16, 2019
- Former Jamaican PM PJ Patterson hospitalised after accident October 15, 2019
- Trinidad: Cops charged for misbehavior, perverting justice October 15, 2019
- UPDATE: Five killed in Guyana accident October 15, 2019