Share This On:
The latest and biggest was a 4.4 magnitude tremor that occurred off Dominica around 2:58 a.m. yesterday. It was registered 58 kilometres northeast of the capital, Roseau.
Just under 24 hours before that, a 4.2 magnitude quake was felt by residents of Trinidad and Tobago. That occurred 73 km southeast of San Fernando, which is located in the southwest of the twin-island republic.
On Saturday around 6:14 a.m., there was a 3.9 magnitude quake that also jolted Trinidad and Tobago.
The tremor struck 84 km northwest of the capital, Port of Spain.
More Caribbean Stories
- Tobago remembers war dead November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Tunapuna man sacrificed life to save pregnant wife November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: St James teen killed for bad company November 11, 2019
- Jamaica: Dengue Diary – My First Hand Experience With A Deadly Disease November 11, 2019
- Jamaica: Lotto Scam Victim Still Owed Near US$400K November 11, 2019
- Jamaica: Half the world’s women have a back-up man – study shows November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Kamla promises legal ganja November 11, 2019