Share This On:
Dead are Kemoy Green, a 31-year-old farmer of Jackson Town in the parish, and his son, Alljay.
Reports are that about 8:50 pm, residents heard explosions in the community and went to investigate. They found Green lying on the roadway, clutching the toddler; both had been shot multiple times.
No motive has yet been established and detectives are appealing to anyone who may have information to contact them at 953-6191. People may also give information anonymously by calling Crime Stop at 311 or 811.
- Returning Trinidad nationals may soon face COVID-19 quarantine fee
- Fewer Jamaican teachers died since schools were closed says JTA president
- Trinidad: Help pours in for family living in forest
- IMF approves BDS$280 million for Barbados
- Trinidad: How to deal with mask resisters – ‘Throw them in jail?’
- Jamaica records 10th COVID-19 death
- Jamaica: Seven people in prison for over 40 years each without trial — INDECOM
- Jamaican teen suicide shocks family
- Trinidad: Birds drowned by smugglers when Coast Guard intercepts boat