Share This On:
JAMAICA GLEANER – Leighton Coke, the brother of drug kingpin Christopher ‘Dudus’ Coke, was last night ambushed and shot several times at the Hellshire Beach, in Portmore St Catherine.
The police say a woman travelling with ‘Livity’, was also shot multiple times.
Deputy Commissioner of Police Clifford Blake said Livity and his female companion were taken to hospital in serious condition.
Investigators say Livity had just arrived at the popular spot when several men armed with guns approached his car and sprayed it with bullets.
In the meantime, the police have flooded parts of West Kingston in a move to maintain calm.
More Caribbean Stories
- BVI giving 100 citizens land to cultivate medical marijuana January 17, 2020
- Guyana’s first LGBTQ+ place of worship opens January 17, 2020
- Trinidad: Blue Waters appoints new CEO January 17, 2020
- Guyana: Cocaine, marijuana found on Berbice bound truck January 17, 2020
- Barbados: Historic guilty pleas to murder January 17, 2020
- Former Barbados government minister guilty of money laundering January 17, 2020