Share This On:
JAMAICA GLEANER – Leighton Coke, the brother of drug kingpin Christopher ‘Dudus’ Coke, was last night ambushed and shot several times at the Hellshire Beach, in Portmore St Catherine.
The police say a woman travelling with ‘Livity’, was also shot multiple times.
Deputy Commissioner of Police Clifford Blake said Livity and his female companion were taken to hospital in serious condition.
Investigators say Livity had just arrived at the popular spot when several men armed with guns approached his car and sprayed it with bullets.
In the meantime, the police have flooded parts of West Kingston in a move to maintain calm.
More Caribbean Stories
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019
- CCJ allows appeal, no fraud by Caye Bank and Nagel December 6, 2019
- Jamaica: Fight over soap leaves little girl partially blind December 6, 2019
- Jamaica: Woman defies doctors after getting three days to live December 6, 2019
- Jamaica: Pregnant woman jumps from two-storey building December 6, 2019
- Trinidad ‘church lady’ goes to prison: Charged with armed robbery December 6, 2019
- Jamaican man granted bail, claims self defence in BVI court case December 6, 2019
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019