CARIBBEAN: 3 dead from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Jamaica

By Jamaica Observer

 Share This On:

timthumbJAMAICA OBSERVER – The police are reporting that two children and a woman are suspected to have died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning in Three Hills, St Mary today.

They have been identified as 37-year-old Charla Thompson-Young and her two children, 12-year-old Brandon Young and four-year-old Leslie Ann Young, all of Three Hills.

Reports from the Retreat Police are that about 7:30 am, Young’s sister went to the house where she discovered the bodies and summoned the police. Preliminary investigations revealed that a gas-powered generator, which was housed in the living room, was left turned on overnight with the house locked-up.

Investigations continue.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY

(0)(0)
This article was posted in its entirety as received by stlucianewsonline.com. This media house does not correct any spelling or grammatical error within press releases and commentaries. The views expressed therein are not necessarily those of stlucianewsonline.com, its sponsors or advertisers.

One comment

  1. Very tragic.
    Carbon monoxide is a silent killer. You begin to feel drowsy then you fall asleep and never wake up.

    (0)(0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.