Share This On:
The video shows the caretaker, identified by police as Brenda Floyd, berating and striking the victim in the living room of her Houston home, according to KIAH.
Police said the video was taken around 8 p.m. on New Year’s Day at the patient’s house in the 800 block of Oak Valley Drive.
Floyd can be seen waking the woman, who lets out a terrified-sounding yelp, before smacking her multiple times in the body, according to police.
“I told you to stop feeding that dog that human food,” the caretaker says at one point before slapping the patient in the back of the head. “Do you have another $4,000 to put that dog back in the hospital? Huh?”
More International News Stories
- Using a free airport phone charger could drain your bank account November 22, 2019
- Over 75,000 lbs. of salad in 22 states recalled in E. coli outbreak November 22, 2019
- Two boys die after falling into pots of hot stew in India November 22, 2019
- Israeli PM Netanyahu indicted for bribery, fraud and breach of trust November 22, 2019
- Bacteria-infected mosquitoes take bite out of deadly dengue November 22, 2019
- Former South Carolina deputy arrested for sex with teen in patrol car November 21, 2019
- US judge temporarily stops 1st federal execution in 16 years November 21, 2019
- DC priest says he was ‘too busy’ to abuse parishioners November 21, 2019