Share This On:
We will assemble from 3 p.m. by the Vigie Field. The march starts at 4:20 p.m.
The march is smoke-free, meaning that there will be no smoking during the march. We must respect the authorities if we want the authorities to respect us.
The route takes us east along the John Compton highway, then west along Nelson Mandela drive, and ends on the Vigie beach, just down from the cemetery.
There will be presentations and music on the beach.
There will be a petition to be signed and we are encouraging all to become members of the Movement.
Please bring your signs and dress in colourful clothes.
More All News Stories
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020
- Thai woman bitten by snake while sitting on toilet January 17, 2020
- Deaf man from Brooklyn sues Pornhub over lack of closed captioning January 17, 2020
- Missing Polish farmer believed to have been eaten by his own pigs January 17, 2020
- US woman charged with leaving 6 kids with dead man January 17, 2020
- BVI giving 100 citizens land to cultivate medical marijuana January 17, 2020
- Ukrainian prime minister submits resignation after tapes January 17, 2020