Share This On:
We will assemble from 3 p.m. by the Vigie Field. The march starts at 4:20 p.m.
The march is smoke-free, meaning that there will be no smoking during the march. We must respect the authorities if we want the authorities to respect us.
The route takes us east along the John Compton highway, then west along Nelson Mandela drive, and ends on the Vigie beach, just down from the cemetery.
There will be presentations and music on the beach.
There will be a petition to be signed and we are encouraging all to become members of the Movement.
Please bring your signs and dress in colourful clothes.
More All News Stories
- WIPA extends sympathies and best wishes to Oshane Thomas February 19, 2020
- Regional Transformation Through Innovation February 19, 2020
- Mexico congratulates St Lucia on its 41st Anniversary of Independence February 19, 2020
- Emergency communications systems successfully tested across the region February 19, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Government to formally launch the Medium Term Development Strategy February 19, 2020
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020