Share This On:
We will assemble from 3 p.m. by the Vigie Field. The march starts at 4:20 p.m.
The march is smoke-free, meaning that there will be no smoking during the march. We must respect the authorities if we want the authorities to respect us.
The route takes us east along the John Compton highway, then west along Nelson Mandela drive, and ends on the Vigie beach, just down from the cemetery.
There will be presentations and music on the beach.
There will be a petition to be signed and we are encouraging all to become members of the Movement.
Please bring your signs and dress in colourful clothes.
More All News Stories
- Jamaica: Road deaths fell more than 50 per cent since July November 12, 2019
- Trinidad: Police officer guilty of forging sick-leave certificate November 12, 2019
- Trinidad: Sat Maharaj suffers stroke, in critical condition November 12, 2019
- No new loans from China — Jamaica PM November 12, 2019
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019