Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Saint Lucia Cannabis Commission would like to inform the public of the community consultations starting on Monday, Dec. 2 in the following communities: Gros-Iset, Anse-La Raye, Vieux-Fort, and Soufriere.
The commission would like to encourage everyone to get informed on the issues, talk about it within their respective communities and become part of the national conversation. The commission invites all to share their concerns and express their views.
More General Stories
- Today we celebrate our volunteers December 5, 2019
- National Awards nomination deadline extended December 3, 2019
- Saint Lucia Cannabis Commission officially launched December 3, 2019
- Another plea for Cocoa December 3, 2019
- Diaspora Affairs Unit reaches out to returning nationals November 28, 2019