Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Saint Lucia Cannabis Commission would like to inform the public of the community consultations starting on Monday, Dec. 2 in the following communities: Gros-Iset, Anse-La Raye, Vieux-Fort, and Soufriere.
The commission would like to encourage everyone to get informed on the issues, talk about it within their respective communities and become part of the national conversation. The commission invites all to share their concerns and express their views.
More General Stories
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020
- DASH Independence Colour Run 2020 – Ready, set, go! January 17, 2020
- Book fair opens for Nobel Laureate Festival January 16, 2020
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020
- PM Chastanet wishes Saint Lucians a prosperous new year January 2, 2020
- Castries Lions bring Christmas cheer to the less fortunate December 30, 2019
- SALCC gives back to the community December 24, 2019