Share This On:
(GIS) – The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy (DIPE) will host the official opening and handing over of the Canaries Bridge on Tuesday, May 15.
The ceremony will take place on Riverside Road in Canaries at 2:30 p.m.
Prime Minister Hon. Allen Chastanet and Infrastructure Minister Hon. Stephenson King will host the official opening of the bridge.
Other members of Cabinet and the Diplomatic Corps will also be in attendance.
The media is invited to attend.
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools