Share This On:
A first-time visitor to the island was robbed by a masked bandit at Vieux Fort.
The Canadian man was held up at gunpoint at a beach close to the Vieux Fort Police Station.
The incident is reported to have occurred on Tuesday (Feb.16) at about 11 a.m.
The armed bandit took the man’s wallet and a bag which contained his credit cards and gadgets.
He described the incident as “scary” and said he has cut short his trip due to the incident.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- Guyana: Indigenous chiefs maintain they will not let outsiders in their villages
- Guyana: Minibus driver and conductor arrested for packing minibus — breaking COVID rule
- NEW VIDEO RELEASE: Yves Lewis – “Baby Don’t Cry”