Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – For the third consecutive year, Campari, the drink of Carnival in the region will give a lucky consumer and their guest the ultimate Trinidad Carnival Experience.
The Campari Play Mas promotion ended in Suriname on December 14, 2019 with Luciën Pienas selected as the winner. Pienas and his guest will share the experience of a lifetime as they join brand representatives in the twin island republic for the Caribbean’s Largest Party.
Campari has dominated carnival activations in major markets including Jamaica, St. Lucia, Barbados and Guyana. The brand has continuously proved itself as “the drink of Carnival” and has taken it a step further with this year’s ‘Play Mas!’ campaign, which provided consumers the opportunity to win a trip to Campari Carnival activations in another country.
“For the better part of three years Campari has been a major player in some of the region’s biggest carnivals. ‘Play Mas!’ is a celebration of the many exciting elements that come together to make the region’s Carnival’s unique. Trinidad Carnival is particularly special because it gives our lucky consumer an overall exciting experience. In Trinidad we have done a lot of work to establish the brand as the drink for all celebratory occasions, we have seen significant growth and expect to remain on a growth trajectory for this year and years to come” shared Kamal Powell, Brand Marketing Manager for the Region.
Suriname’s winner Luciën Pienas and his guest will enjoy the Campari VIP Experience as they receive airfare, accommodation, costume, spending money, merch and entry to some of Carnival’s hottest events. Winners from Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Belize will then travel to Jamaica for the island’s carnival experience.
“It really is amazing to be able to reward our loyal consumers in this way. Not only are the activations in their home territories magnificent but they also get to share the joy and novelty of a completely different kind of experience. Campari is the only way to truly enjoy Carnival,” continued Powell.
The Campari Carnival experience for Pienas begins in Trinidad on February 20.
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director
- Digicel’s US$1.7-billion debt restructuring deal amounts to default: Moody’s
- Export Saint Lucia, gov’t say local businesses experience growth after overseas Mission
- WLBL and SLD urge Saint Lucian consumers to drink responsibly