Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The search is on for inspirational 18-29 year olds from across the Commonwealth who are working to improve the lives of others.
If you have the skills, passion and ideas to make a major difference to your community, or know someone who does, you can apply or nominate to become a Queen’s Young Leader.
Application forms are on the website. Applications must be accompanied by a reference.
The nominees must have an achievement in any sphere and should show they have been able to overcome adversity or obstacles. For details, please download the attached PDFs.
Information on the 2014 successful awardees is also attached.
More Youth/Education Stories
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019
- National Students’ Council elects new executive November 20, 2019
- National Principals’ Association elects new executive November 19, 2019
- Sir Arthur Lewis Community College graduation November 18, 2019
- Celebrating Universal Children’s Day November 19th – 20th 2019 November 18, 2019
- Rights of Children highlighted at drama festival November 18, 2019
- Kindergarten registration takes on a new approach November 17, 2019
- Applications open for Education Quality Improvement Project (EQuIP) November 8, 2019