Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — A British gynecologist is warning women not to use an electronic toothbrush to masturbate after recent articles about the new trend.
Anne Henderson told UK’s Sun newspaper that the electronic device is better suited for cleaning teeth and could cause damage to someone’s lady parts.
“This interesting new trend, as with many similar developments, can potentially be very harmful,” Henderson told the outlet.
“I would have serious concerns about anyone using an electric toothbrush for anything other than cleaning their teeth.”
Henderson explained that the device could actually cause injuries.
“The structure and shape of the toothbrush, regardless of which part is used, could potentially injure, lacerate or cause trauma to the delicate vulval area,” she said.
“Particularly the clitoris, especially if one of the more aggressive cleaning heads is used.”
The trend has made a mainstream appearance on a recent episode of “Orange is the New Black” when a character finds an electric toothbrush in a box of cereal.
A similar trend was reported on last month when doctors advised women not to use toothpaste in an attempt to try and tighten their vaginas.
More International News Stories
- Thai woman bitten by snake while sitting on toilet January 17, 2020
- Deaf man from Brooklyn sues Pornhub over lack of closed captioning January 17, 2020
- Missing Polish farmer believed to have been eaten by his own pigs January 17, 2020
- US woman charged with leaving 6 kids with dead man January 17, 2020
- Ukrainian prime minister submits resignation after tapes January 17, 2020
- JetBlue Airways is raising checked-bag fees again January 16, 2020