Share This On:
A businessman was the victim of an armed robbery in Soufriere early Thursday morning, Jan. 11, according to law enforcement sources.
The robbery occurred around 2 a.m. as the businessman, Aloysius Hippolyte, was about to exit his vehicle in front his residence.
A lone gunman approached Hippolyte and demanded money. A supposedly warning shot was fired by the gunman in the process.
The bandit made off with a wallet which the businessman threw on the ground.
The businessman managed to escape unharmed.
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools