Share This On:
That was the lone word from Jamaican reggae icon Buju Banton, following his arrival aboard a private jet at the old terminal at Piarco International Airport yesterday afternoon.
The Express asked the Grammy Award winner about his emotions upon returning to Trinidad and Tobago for the first time in more than a decade.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Baby’s skull fractured in fight October 16, 2019
- Trinidad: Cops charged for misbehavior, perverting justice October 15, 2019
- Trinidad: Lumberer, friend found murdered October 14, 2019
- Trinidad: Two men arrested with fake US currency October 14, 2019
- Trinidad: Church services resume at rehab centre October 14, 2019
- Trinidad: Pastor gets back his centre after police leave October 12, 2019
- Trinidad: Police officer sentenced to 18 years on teen rape charges October 11, 2019