Share This On:
The Estimates of Revenue and Expenditure for the financial year 2014/2015 will be laid in the House of Assembly on today, April 29, 2014.
Debate on the Estimates will be preceded by a meeting of the Standing Finance Committee of the House at 10 a.m.
The debate on the estimates will commence at 2:00 this afternoon and continue into the next day, April 30, 2014 at 10 a.m.
The Estimates of Revenue and Expenditure will be laid in the House in accordance with section 79(1) of the Constitution of Saint Lucia, SI 1978 No. 1901.
The traditional Throne Speech will be delivered by Governor General Dame Pearlette Louisy on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11 a.m.
This will be followed by the Budget Address by the Minister of Finance, Economic Affairs, National Development and Social Security, Dr. Kenny D. Anthony on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 5 p.m.
The debate on the Budget statement will take place on May 15 and 16, 2014.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019