Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Employees of Buckeye St. Lucia Terminals Ltd. have joined the St. Lucia Civil Service Association (CSA).
In accordance with section 357(1) of the Labour Act No. 37 of 2006, the CSA has written to the labour commissioner requesting certification as the exclusive bargaining agent for the said employees.
The CSA is now awaiting a response from the labour commissioner in that regard.
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Meggan William stars in US university tennis tournament October 19, 2019 7:16 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Chopping in Gros Islet October 18, 2019 8:56 PM