Share This On:
Two brothers have now been charged in connection with the homicide of a Castries businessman.
Police said on Thursday, Donavan Ismael, 17, of Marchand, Castries is the second individual to be charged in connection with the fatal shooting of Joseph Stanislaus Pistol.
The incident occurred around 8 p.m. on Wednesday, March 13.
His brother Rueben Ismael, 19, of Marchand was arrested and charged on April 27.
Donavan was ordered remanded in custody at Bordelais Correctional Facility when he appeared in court today (Thursday). Reuben was also remanded when he appeared in court last month.
Pistol, also known as Colomn, Mr. Brown and Stan, was a contractor, as well as proprietor of Kross Roads Minimart in Cedars.
He was shot and killed during an alleged robbery at his business place, reportedly carried out by two male individuals.
Police said Pistol was shot multiple times.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM