Share This On:
(AFP) — British Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced on Friday that he is self-isolating after testing positive for COVID-19.
“Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus,” he said on Twitter.
“I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus.
“Together we will beat this. #StayHomeSaveLives.”
- Chinese nationals killed and burned in Zambia
- Joe Biden formally wins Democratic nomination to take on Trump
- More St. Lucians return home Saturday
- Two males shot and chopped by gang in Soufriere
- United Workers Party marks fourth year in office: “As they talk, we work” (+video)
- No legs? No problem! – Jamaican Andrew Nelson making light work of life’s challenges
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway