Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – St Jude Hospital will host a team of British gastroenterologists from January 26th to 27th, 2018 to conduct training of medical staff and to serve patients.
The team is led by Dr Sulleman Moreea, Consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist at Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in the United Kingdom.
People with complaints of chronic abdominal pain, constipation and diarrhea, and other abdominal complaints are invited to visit St Jude Hospital to attend a screening clinic to determine their fitness for endoscopy and colonoscopy. The clinic will be held on Wednesday January 17, 2018.
The procedure will allow the doctor to see inside the stomach, small and large intestines. Conditions can be diagnosed, biopsies taken and even more, treated during the procedure.
A fee will be charged for the procedure.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM