Share This On:
(SNO) – Law enforcement soures have confirmed that one person has died as a result of yesterday’s (July 25) mass-casualty motor vehicle accident (MVA) in Malgretoute, Micoud.
The deceased is a male but no additional information was provided.
The accident, which occurred around 2 p.m. along the highway, involved a collision between a taxi minibus and a blue sports utility vehicle (SUV).
About 15 people were transported to St. Jude Hospital.
One of the male victims succumbed to his injuries early this morning, according to sources.
The is the second accident that occurred yesterday that resulted in a fatality.
A woman, identified as 65-year-old Sandra Sidoine, was in her yard in Monier, Gros Islet when a vehicle crashed into her. She died shortly after being transported to hospital via ambulance. The accident occurred after 10 a.m.
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019 9:38 AM
- Final phase of Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project November 22, 2019 7:12 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019 1:59 PM
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019 2:52 PM
- Bishop of Roseau describes situation in Dominica after unrest as “sad” November 20, 2019 2:46 PM