Share This On:
(SNO) — Western Technology Group Inc. was closed on Thursday after at least two masked gunmen attacked the Rodney Heights, Gros Islet branch on Wednesday evening, according to police.
The bandits escaped with an undisclosed sum of cash. The incident occurred after 7 p.m.
An employee was held at gunpoint but no one was reported injured.
The attack was captured on security cameras.
No one has been arrested to date.
A third man, who is unmasked, is seen in the video but it is not yet confirmed if he was part of the robbery.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM