Share This On:
Two people are dead as a result of a motor vehicle accident near the Marc junction Thursday afternoon, according to law enforcement officials.
Reports are that a minibus with about seven passengers on board ran off the road and crashed into a house after 2 p.m.
Two persons, a male pedestrian in his 50’s and a female passenger in her late 40’s, were killed in the accident.
Five persons were transported by ambulances to Victoria Hospital.
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM
- 1st phase of Market Redevelopment Project almost ready February 18, 2020 10:39 AM
- UWP Government deprives 8000 young St Lucians of laptops – SLP February 18, 2020 9:09 AM
- Ministers welcome Youth Parliamentarians at Monday’s Cabinet meeting February 18, 2020 8:48 AM
- 16-year-old among victims of Dominica plane crash February 17, 2020 6:31 PM
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020 2:08 PM
- Items found in sea as Dominica plane crash rescue mission continues February 17, 2020 10:37 AM
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Reports of plane crash in Dominica February 16, 2020 8:28 PM