Share This On:
Two people are dead as a result of a motor vehicle accident near the Marc junction Thursday afternoon, according to law enforcement officials.
Reports are that a minibus with about seven passengers on board ran off the road and crashed into a house after 2 p.m.
Two persons, a male pedestrian in his 50’s and a female passenger in her late 40’s, were killed in the accident.
Five persons were transported by ambulances to Victoria Hospital.
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM
- BVI: ‘Earthquake swarm’ leaves researchers puzzled and DDM on ‘high alert’ January 16, 2020 11:37 AM
- St Lucian artist Shaaiae collaborates with Gaza international artist Shawn Storm January 16, 2020 9:09 AM
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020 11:34 AM