Share This On:
Two persons have died as a result of a motor vehicle accident on the Vide Boutielle Highway, near the Vigie roundabout, early Saturday, Jan. 20, law enforcement officials have confirmed.
The driver of the vehiclem died on the spot and the passenger succumbed to his injuries at the hospital, officials said.
The victims have been identified as the driver Bradley Cyril, 19, Beausejour, Gros Islet, and 18-year-old Brandon St. Omer.
Emergency officials received the report at 12:33 a.m. that a Toyota Axio motor car crashed into the median barriers and overturned.
More details later
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM