Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – A St. Lucian national, who was nabbed during a police operation on Monday 13th March, 2017 has been charged with three counts of money laundering, two counts of attempt to commit a crime, to wit fraud by false pretense and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering.
22-year-old Kishael Conchon, presently residing at Grand Anse, St. George appeared in Court on Wednesday 15th March, 2017 after a quantity of fake ATM cards, MoneyGram and Western Union transfer receipts along with other items were found in her possession.
Conchon was granted bail in the sum of 30-thousand dollars with two sureties.
She is due to reappear at the St. George’s Magistrate’s Court on Thursday, 16th March, 2017.
- BREAKING NEWS: Chopping in Gros Islet October 18, 2019 8:56 PM
- UPDATE: Guardsman security guard fatally shot in Balata identified; firearm stolen October 18, 2019 6:50 PM
- Saint Lucian basketballer goes pro October 18, 2019 6:28 PM
- BREAKING NEWS: Security guard shot in Castries October 18, 2019 5:37 PM
- Sea Jays emerge victorius at Capri-Sun Short Course Nationals October 18, 2019 1:50 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 18, 2019 6:04 AM
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM