Share This On:
(STATEMENT) — Please note that Prime Minister Honourable Allen Chastanet was as of this morning feeling unwell and in accordance with the established protocols went into self-quarantine.
The prime minister immediately stayed away from all of his meetings and engagements.
In keeping with the protocols, as advised by the chief medical officer, the prime minister has been tested for COVID-19 and we await the results.
As soon as the results are available, the public will be informed.
- More St. Lucians return home Saturday
- Two males shot and chopped by gang in Soufriere
- United Workers Party marks fourth year in office: “As they talk, we work” (+video)
- No legs? No problem! – Jamaican Andrew Nelson making light work of life’s challenges
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism