Share This On:
(St. Lucia News Online) — A midday house fire on Saturday in New Field, Dennery has left at least six people homeless, according to fire officials.
There were no reports of injuries.
A fire truck and an ambulance from the Dennery Fire Station responded to the incident at about 12 noon.
The 12’x15′ wood structure was destroyed.
The cause of the fire is not officially determined.
Investigations are still underway.
- Saint Lucia to benefit from UK’s £3-million contribution to Caribbean COVID-19 response
- Hurricane season: St. Lucian residents urged to ‘consistently’ follow weather reports
- BREAKING NEWS: Vieux Fort construction worker killed in freak accident
- SALCC teaches English to Cuban medical personnel
- George Floyd had ‘violent criminal history’ says Minneapolis police union chief
- West Indies name Test squad for proposed tour of England
- Daren Sammy and Chris Gayle speak out against racism
- VIDEO: Saint Lucia borders open June 4; visitors require COVID-19 test, quarantine
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours