Share This On:
St. Lucia has recorded its 16th road fatality for the year.
A pedestrian, Cecil Moise, 62, was struck by a motor vehicle around 10 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 28 near the Bexon/Cul-de-Sac junction, according to officials.
The Marc resident reportedly sustained serious injuries about his body and was transported to Victoria Hospital in critical condition.
He eventually succumbed to his injuries at Victoria Hospital.
Police are investigating.
- More St. Lucians return home Saturday
- Two males shot and chopped by gang in Soufriere
- United Workers Party marks fourth year in office: “As they talk, we work” (+video)
- No legs? No problem! – Jamaican Andrew Nelson making light work of life’s challenges
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism