Share This On:
St. Lucia has recorded its 16th road fatality for the year.
A pedestrian, Cecil Moise, 62, was struck by a motor vehicle around 10 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 28 near the Bexon/Cul-de-Sac junction, according to officials.
The Marc resident reportedly sustained serious injuries about his body and was transported to Victoria Hospital in critical condition.
He eventually succumbed to his injuries at Victoria Hospital.
Police are investigating.
- Teenagers arrested for Dennery man’s murder October 23, 2019 12:10 PM
- Saint Lucia’s Meggan William ekes out singles victory for the Golden Eagles October 23, 2019 10:43 AM
- UK: 39 bodies found inside lorry container in Essex October 23, 2019 10:15 AM
- Gunmen raping males only on the loose in Montego Bay, Jamaica October 23, 2019 10:06 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Tarik Xavier led his US college men’s team in cross country October 23, 2019 9:54 AM
- SLP still wants to know: ‘Who is really paying for the horses?’ October 22, 2019 6:06 PM
- Donavan Phillip scores all goals in CCSS 7-1 win over Corinth October 22, 2019 9:49 AM
- Canada election: Justin Trudeau set to remain in power – but with minority government October 22, 2019 9:19 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Antoine Destang breaks 13-year-old swim record in Canada October 22, 2019 8:56 AM