Share This On:
(SNO) – Seventeen-year-old Saint Lucian cricketer Qiana Joseph has been called up by the West Indies selectors to attend a two-week training camp from July 2 to July 16 in Antigua.
This is in preparation for the International Cricket Council (ICC) T20 Women’s World Cup to take place in the Caribbean in a few months time.
Qiana, a left-arm bowler and a student of Corinth Secondary School who has one international wicket to her name, made her debut for the West Indies Women’s Cricket Team during the 2017 ICC 50 Over Women’s World Cup, which was held in England & Wales.
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM
- Uncertainty as civil unrest continues in Dominica December 4, 2019 9:56 AM
- Police fire live ammunition, tear gas in Dominica protest (See video) December 3, 2019 4:16 PM
- Saint Lucian sculptor Jallim Eudovic to receive major Caribbean Award December 3, 2019 2:16 PM
- Botham Jean’s brother receives police award December 3, 2019 1:45 PM