Share This On:
A female nurse is reportedly in critical condition after she allegedly tried to take her life, reliable sources say.
The victim, who is about 40 years old and a resident of Babonneau, reportedly ingested the weed killer, gramaxone, about 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 11, sources say.
The married mother of two was admitted at Victoria Hospital.
A medical source told St. Lucia News Online that her colleague is “clinging to life”.
- George Floyd death: Widespread unrest as curfews defied across US
- ‘Saint Lucia will reopen its borders this week to visitors and nationals’
- Third tropical system may develop before Atlantic Hurricane Season officially starts
- Jamaica: Herbs man says he has cure for COVID-19, every disease
- What happened in the last moments of George Floyd’s life
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)