Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – On Friday, September 22, 2017, during a police operation at Cacao, Babonneau, a .380 pistol, ten rounds of ammunition and two magazines were recovered.
Two individuals were arrested as a consequence.
Twenty nine (29) year old Jervaughn St. Claire and thirty (30) year old Steve Joseph both residents of Cacao, Babonneau, were formally charged for the offences of Possession of Firearm and Possession of Ammunition.
The two appeared before the First District Court in Gros Islet, today, Monday, September 25, 2017, for a bail hearing.
They were granted bail in the sum of $3000.00 for Possession of Firearm and $1000.00 for Possession of Ammunition.
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019 10:25 AM
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019 9:38 AM
- Final phase of Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project November 22, 2019 7:12 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019 1:59 PM
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019 2:52 PM
- Bishop of Roseau describes situation in Dominica after unrest as “sad” November 20, 2019 2:46 PM