Share This On:
A man who was shot in the head early Sunday morning (May 21) has died, reliable police sources have said.
Chrishna Wilson, who is in his 30s, was reportedly outside a bar after midnight when two masked men fired shots in his direction.
He sustained a wound to his forehead and was in an unconscious state but “breathing heavily” when ambulance arrived, according to an eyewitness.
Wilson reportedly passed away while in the Intensive Care Unit of Victoria Hospital this afternoon.
Wilson had lived in Canada for a number of years and recently returned to St. Lucia after a visit to Martinique, according to reports.
The motive for the shooting is not clear.
This is the 23rd homicide for the year.
- Donavan Phillip scores all goals in CCSS 7-1 win over Corinth October 22, 2019 9:49 AM
- Canada election: Justin Trudeau set to remain in power – but with minority government October 22, 2019 9:19 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Antoine Destang breaks 13-year-old swim record in Canada October 22, 2019 8:56 AM
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM
- Castries man injured in Marisule motorcycle accident October 21, 2019 6:37 PM