Share This On:
(SNO) — A 28-year-old man has been hospitalised after sustaining multiple gunshot wounds in front his home in the town of Gros Islet on Monday afternoon, April 15, law enforcement officials have confirmed.
The victim has been identified as Nathan Theodule of Gros Islet.
Reports are that, around 2:30 p.m., a lone gunman fired multiple gunshots in Theodule’s direction, on Marie Therese Street.
Theodule was transported to Victoria Hospital where he was scheduled to undergo surgery.
Law enforcement officials said the victim sustained about five gunshot wounds which are not life-threatening.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff