Share This On:
(SNO) — Police are investigating the fatal shooting of a male in Castries city Wednesday evening.
According to police, the deceased, 51, was shot during an alleged robbery at Ralph’s Supermarket in the area of Waterworks and Cedars Roads.
He died on the spot, in the supermarket, police sources said.
Emergency services told our newsroom they responded at 8:15 p.m. to the report.
Reports are that the deceased, believed to be the husband of the proprietor, was shot in the face, by one of two masked individuals.
No further details available.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM