Share This On:
Saint Lucia’s latest homicide victim has been identified as 32-year-old Burke Baptiste, a resident of Richfond, Dennery, according to law enforcement officials.
Baptiste, also known as Max, was found unresponsive with a suspected gunshot wound to the head on Tuesday, Oct. 15, officials have told St. Lucia News Online. The body was found in a slightly secluded area in La Caye, Dennery, officials said.
The Richfond Police Station received the report at about 8:15 a.m.
Relatives told police the jet ski operator was last seen on Monday night with friends.
No additional details were available.
More details soon.
- Saint Lucia to benefit from UK’s £3-million contribution to Caribbean COVID-19 response
- Hurricane season: St. Lucian residents urged to ‘consistently’ follow weather reports
- BREAKING NEWS: Vieux Fort construction worker killed in freak accident
- SALCC teaches English to Cuban medical personnel
- George Floyd had ‘violent criminal history’ says Minneapolis police union chief
- West Indies name Test squad for proposed tour of England
- Daren Sammy and Chris Gayle speak out against racism
- VIDEO: Saint Lucia borders open June 4; visitors require COVID-19 test, quarantine
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours