Share This On:
liat(PRESS RELEASE) – LIAT regrets to advise the travelling public of industrial action by the members of the Leeward Islands Airline Pilots Association (LIALPA).
This action has stemmed from the union’s disagreement with a company decision.
The Management of LIAT, this morning, met with LIALPA in an effort to quickly resolve this issue with the pilots and restore services to the travelling public.
However our flight services still remain disrupted.
LIAT’s Chief Executive Officer, Julie Reifer-Jones, added “LIAT apologises for these disruptions to our passengers and their plans and wishes to reiterate its commitment to work with LIALPA to resolve any issues.”
She noted that the management is moving swiftly to work on restoring regular operations soon.
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM
- Fond Doux Plantation & Resort wins ‘America’s Most Eco-Friendly Hotel’ award November 9, 2019 1:45 PM
- VIDEO: Schoolgirls, two women fight at Castries fast food outlet November 9, 2019 1:17 PM
- Cow thief arrested by Anse La Raye police November 8, 2019 10:20 PM
- Fisherman stabbed in Canaries November 8, 2019 8:55 PM