Share This On:
The University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre (UWISRC) has confirmed that a 4.8 magnitude earthquake occurred in the Caribbean and was felt in St. Lucia, Dominica and Martinique at around 14:30 p.m.
St. Lucia News Online (SNO) received reports that the earthquake was felt mainly in the North of St. Lucia.
Depth: 39 km
72 km NE of Fort-de-France, Martinique
101 km SE of Roseau, Dominica
115 km NE of Castries, Saint Lucia
- Stephenson King sought over outstanding labour matters
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Lisbon PR Awards presents its new jury members
- Over 500 Saint Lucian cruise workers “stuck abroad”: Fedee
- UPDATE: Eight Saint Lucian “Norwegian Spirit” employees return home
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia has started to bring home nationals; 8 arrived today!
- Universal Church and Youth Power Group respond to COVID-19
- Pierre: “Avoid temper tantrums, find meaningful ways to occupy your time”
- National Meals Program brings together public and private sector partners