Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – On 10th and 14th November, 2017 the criminal charges for unlawful connection and indecent assault against two pastors of the Seventh Day Adventist Church were voluntarily withdraw by the virtual complainant.
The pastors were arrested and charged by the police on 23rd May, 2017.
The pastors consistently maintained their innocence against the charges and looked forward to the opportunity to vindicate themselves in the criminal courts.
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM
- Prime Minister assures former Majestic Industries workers that their request will be granted December 9, 2019 3:28 PM
- Cellma training at OKEU December 9, 2019 12:44 PM
- Jade Mountain food gets top French honors December 9, 2019 9:30 AM
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM