Share This On:
A 40-year-old man was slashed in his abdomen during an altercation in Ciceron, Castries this morning, according to law enforcement sources.
He has been identified as Winston Fortune, a resident of Ciceron.
Sources said the knife wound exposed his intestines. He was transported to Victoria Hospital in critical condition.
Two females, who were allegedly involved in the altercation, were also transported to hospital with unspecified injuries.
The incident occurred between 5:30 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia gov’t denies buying horses or funding racetrack October 21, 2019 2:38 PM
- Three injured in Bexon accident October 21, 2019 2:10 PM
- Senior citizen stabbed multiple times in Bocage October 21, 2019 1:14 PM
- UPDATE: Two dead following Castries accident October 21, 2019 12:32 PM
- UPDATE: Fatal accident in Castries October 21, 2019 12:02 PM
- Entrepot Secondary students sent home early due to “inadequate supervision” October 21, 2019 12:00 PM
- Soca artiste launches ‘Born Lucian’ clothing brand October 21, 2019 11:01 AM
- Gas, diesel prices increased; cylinder prices decreased October 21, 2019 10:36 AM
- RC Infant school to now remain closed until Tuesday, Oct 22 October 21, 2019 10:21 AM