Share This On:
A 40-year-old man was slashed in his abdomen during an altercation in Ciceron, Castries this morning, according to law enforcement sources.
He has been identified as Winston Fortune, a resident of Ciceron.
Sources said the knife wound exposed his intestines. He was transported to Victoria Hospital in critical condition.
Two females, who were allegedly involved in the altercation, were also transported to hospital with unspecified injuries.
The incident occurred between 5:30 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools