Share This On:
Police are continuing to probe the fatal shooting of a man in Anse Galet, Anse La Raye.
The shooting occurred around 11 p.m. on Tuesday, May 21, according to reports.
Police have not formally released the identity of the deceased, though reports are rampant on social media that he is from areas in Babonneau — Girard, Cacao or Fond Assau
Others have been calling the deceased, ‘Mas’ and ‘Bigger’, but none of this information has been successfully verified by St. Lucia News Online.
Photos of the deceased and spent shells on the scene have been circulating on social media.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM