Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — On Sunday July 21, 2019 about 6:10 a.m. officers attached to the Criminal Investigations Department, responded to a report of a suspicious death at Malibu Beach, Vide Boutielle, Castries.
The lifeless body of Augustin Plummer residing in Bisee, originally of Choiseul, was discovered with apparent marks of violence about his body. He was formally pronounced dead on the scene by a medical practitioner. A post mortem examination is scheduled for a later date.
Due to the nature of the injuries, the matter is being investigated as a homicide. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the nearest Police Station or the Crime Hotline at 45-CRIME (4527463).
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM