Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — On Sunday July 21, 2019 about 6:10 a.m. officers attached to the Criminal Investigations Department, responded to a report of a suspicious death at Malibu Beach, Vide Boutielle, Castries.
The lifeless body of Augustin Plummer residing in Bisee, originally of Choiseul, was discovered with apparent marks of violence about his body. He was formally pronounced dead on the scene by a medical practitioner. A post mortem examination is scheduled for a later date.
Due to the nature of the injuries, the matter is being investigated as a homicide. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the nearest Police Station or the Crime Hotline at 45-CRIME (4527463).
- George Floyd death: Widespread unrest as curfews defied across US
- ‘Saint Lucia will reopen its borders this week to visitors and nationals’
- Third tropical system may develop before Atlantic Hurricane Season officially starts
- Jamaica: Herbs man says he has cure for COVID-19, every disease
- What happened in the last moments of George Floyd’s life
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)