Share This On:
(SNO) – A salesman for a prominent Saint Lucia company was robbed of a significant amount of cash by masked gunmen near his house in La Croix, Babboneau on Tuesday morning, August 7, 2018, according to sources.
He was not injured.
The robbery occurred about 7:30 a.m. when the salesman was approached by two masked men and robbed at gunpoint of over $18,000 of ‘company money’ and personal items.
The perpetrators escaped in a vehicle.
Police are investigating.
More details later
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools