Share This On:
Don Pierre Louis, 37, of La Pansee, Castries will be charged with escaping lawful custody. He also faces drug charges after he was in possession of cannabis when caught.
A source said the drug was found in a white bag he had on his back.
Louis, who was serving a five-year sentence for escaping lawful custody and stealing, was recaptured around 2 p.m., about a quarter of a mile from the prison, in a forested area.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- Guyana: Indigenous chiefs maintain they will not let outsiders in their villages
- Guyana: Minibus driver and conductor arrested for packing minibus — breaking COVID rule
- NEW VIDEO RELEASE: Yves Lewis – “Baby Don’t Cry”