Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — The boyfriend of a pregnant real estate agent who was stabbed to death inside her Queens apartment building has turned himself in for the grisly slaying, law enforcement sources said Friday.
Anthony Hobson, 48, who surrendered to police at the 104th Precinct stationhouse in Queens with his lawyer Friday morning, was charged with murder, tampering with physical evidence, abortion and criminal possession of a weapon for the slaughter of 35-year-old Jennifer Irigoyen, sources said.
Irigoyen, who was five months pregnant, was killed early Sunday after she was dragged from her Ridgewood apartment and knifed in the vestibule of the Myrtle Avenue building, police said.
The young woman was repeatedly stabbed in the neck and stomach, police sources have said.
More International News Stories
- Magnitude 6.8 earthquake shakes eastern Turkey, 2 injured January 24, 2020
- Mosquito-killing fungus wins prestigious award January 24, 2020
- US confirms second case of China virus, 50 under investigation January 24, 2020
- Teen speaks out about moment needlefish speared him in the neck January 24, 2020
- China building a hospital to treat virus, expands lockdowns January 24, 2020
- China virus death toll jumps to 25 with 830 confirmed cases January 24, 2020