Share This On:
(SNO) – Police are investigating a motor vehicle accident that occurred in Marisule, Gros Islet last evening, May 31, 2018, that left a boy with serious injuries.
The victim has been identified as 11-year-old Garvin Henry.
According to reports, he was a passenger in a vehicle that ran off the road around 11:45 p.m. Thursday.
The medical condition of the other persons in the vehicle — his father and brother — was not immediately available.
The boy was transported to the Accident and Emergency Unit of Victoria Hospital by ambulance in critical condition.
Garvin has since been admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of Victoria Hospital.
- Castries Constituency Council workers return to work February 27, 2020 9:05 AM
- RSS to present crime scene investigations equipment to St. Lucia police February 27, 2020 8:57 AM
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM