Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Department of Education, Innovation and Gender Relations wishes to inform the public of the commencement of the Annual Book Bursary Programme for 2018 catering to Infant and Primary School students.
This distribution and collection of books will be done per district at the District Offices with the exception of Districts I – 3 which will be done at the Student Welfare Unit Office located on ground floor of the building housing Education Office District II.
Parents/Guardians are to take note the following:-
1. All text books being returned are to be in proper condition;
2. The report book of the child/children/ward is up to date to reflect child’s progress;
3. Present the child/children/ward book list;
4. Is in possession of last year’s contract form, if the child is continuing on the programme;
5. Letter of authorization if you are acting on behalf of someone.
Members of the public are asked to note the dates the team will be at the various district offices/schools to ensure their needs are catered for.
For further information and clarification please contact the Student Welfare Officer, Education Office District 2, Sans Souci, telephone numbers 468-5443/5441.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM