(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Department of Education, Innovation and Gender Relations wishes to inform the public of the commencement of the Annual Book Bursary Programme for 2018 catering to Infant and Primary School students.
This distribution and collection of books will be done per district at the District Offices with the exception of Districts I – 3 which will be done at the Student Welfare Unit Office located on ground floor of the building housing Education Office District II.
Parents/Guardians are to take note the following:-
1. All text books being returned are to be in proper condition;
2. The report book of the child/children/ward is up to date to reflect child’s progress;
3. Present the child/children/ward book list;
4. Is in possession of last year’s contract form, if the child is continuing on the programme;
5. Letter of authorization if you are acting on behalf of someone.
Members of the public are asked to note the dates the team will be at the various district offices/schools to ensure their needs are catered for.
For further information and clarification please contact the Student Welfare Officer, Education Office District 2, Sans Souci, telephone numbers 468-5443/5441.