Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Bon Nouvel will be hosting a traditional Christmas treat and beverage competition on December 1, 2019 at Esperance Estate in Ravineau, Choiseul.
This will be the second year that the competition will be held.
In the previous competition, Chef Orlando was the chief judge and Gros Islet competitor Chef Zev was crowned the winner.
Another competitor was local chef out of Soufriere, Chef Peterson who took away the second place prize.
In order to register to participate in the competition, please contact the manager of Bon Nouvel at 487-0154 for more information.
More General Stories
- Today we celebrate our volunteers December 5, 2019
- National Awards nomination deadline extended December 3, 2019
- Saint Lucia Cannabis Commission officially launched December 3, 2019
- Another plea for Cocoa December 3, 2019
- Cannabis Commission community consultations November 29, 2019