Share This On:
(TRAVEL WEEKLY) — Following a property-wide, multimillion-dollar renovation, St. Lucia’s BodyHoliday has reopened in advance of its 30th anniversary.
“We approached the refurbishment of BodyHoliday with the overall goal to further deliver on our promise to ‘change people’s lives, one person at a time,'” said Andrew Barnard, the resort’s deputy managing director. “Upgrades to guest rooms and our dining venues were completed to enhance the wellness experience for guests and help them better achieve their wellness goals.”
The renovation included 76 Luxury Ocean View guest rooms, each of which was refreshed with a lighter color palette, new bay windows and new beds. Surround-sound USB speakers enable guests to hook up their own music. Bathrooms have been refurbished with tropical rainfall showers.
Two luxury villas, Villa Lara and Villa Calypso, were added to the resort. Both include an apartment and a junior suite: Apartments feature a master bedroom and walk-in closet, a private pool with a deck, a terrace and an outdoor dining room. The junior suite has a balcony and a master bedroom.
Dining experiences have been enhanced, as well. Tao, the signature Asian-fusion restaurant, has a new outdoor deck, and the entrance has shifted from its original location; an open-air set of stairs now leads up to the restaurant. A wine cellar has been added to the dining room.
A sushi counter and juice bar is now housed within the Deli, BodyHoliday’s casual restaurant.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM