Share This On:
The decomposing body discovered in a drain along the Bexon Highway this afternoon is believed to be that of a Bexon resident who has not been seen since Wednesday, according to law enforcement sources.
The body is suspected to be that of 37-year-old Windy Sylvester.
The body was discovered face-down in the drain, near a motorcycle, around 4 p.m. in an area called ‘Around The Bend’.
Sylvester drives an identical motorcycle, sources say.
Police sources theorise Sylvester was knocked off his motorcycle by another vehicle, which apparently did not stop.
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools
- Vieux Fort couple caught with firearm and ammunition