Share This On:
The decomposing body discovered in a drain along the Bexon Highway this afternoon is believed to be that of a Bexon resident who has not been seen since Wednesday, according to law enforcement sources.
The body is suspected to be that of 37-year-old Windy Sylvester.
The body was discovered face-down in the drain, near a motorcycle, around 4 p.m. in an area called ‘Around The Bend’.
Sylvester drives an identical motorcycle, sources say.
Police sources theorise Sylvester was knocked off his motorcycle by another vehicle, which apparently did not stop.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM